Thursday, August 22, 2013

Absoulte Zero - Another Peek At The Black Only Event Starting Aug. 25th

Welcome Back Fashion Stalkers!

I've got another look at the goodies that will be available at The Black Only Event which runs August 25 - September 15.  All items are exclusives!  The top I'm wearing has 6 animal texture options in a hud and the pants have a huge color change hud.  Click the link to see a list of participating designers.

Why "Absolute Zero?"  Because as of a few days ago, that is now my net worth lmao.  I can laugh because I am also almost debt free now so I am happy to be in the black!  It's an amazing song too.



black only event



Baubles at The Black Only Event




Hair  Mr & Miss C. "Emy_Red" @ fi*Friday

Top - {RR} Rock Royalty "RAAAAAWR" Top with 6 Texture Animal Print Hud @ The Black Only Event

Pants - {RR} Rock Royalty "Lowrise Prestige Pants" with HUGE Color Change Hud @ The Black Only Event

Accessories -   

    Tattoo - UtopiaH "Nothing Else"

    Make Up -
    Poses -  

    My Usual Stuff 
    • Shape - Damiani "Denae"
    • Skin - Zoul - Kristen Lights
    • Mesh Eyes -  [theSkinnery] "Lovers Eye" Caribbean Blue 
    • Mesh Hands & FeetSlink "Casual" w/Avatar Enchancement 

    Stone Sour - "Absolute Zero"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment