Monday, August 26, 2013

Keep You In The Dark, You Know They All Pretend...


Welcome Back Pixel Beauties!

Maybe it's because I love black, but I'm having a blast blogging the Black Only Event!  I'm wearing the "Busty Lolas Dress" from Vision, one of my favorite designers.  It's sheer with a nicely detailed, satin look, mesh skirt and it fits very well with the Lolas.  In fact, the designer included a note card with suggested shape modifications which were a big help to me.   The .::iLike::. fingernails are so easy to wear; I didn't need to adjust them at all and no mesh hands required.  

Not from the event, this is the new "Megan" skin by .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop.  I really liked the highlighting it has and the color  blended well with the Lolas.  Love these poses from {PM} too.   Ok enough yapping!  See details below:
    

The Black Only Event - Vision Busty Lolas Dress



The Creatures - Lace Eye Mask


Hair - Damselfly "Paulina"  Light Reds, mesh, Lolas friendly, with color change hud

Skin Panda Punx Body Shop "Megan" {Eternal} 

Dress - Vision "S&F - Busty Lolas Dress" Black @ The Black Only Event

Accessories

    Shoes -  [whatever] "High Heels 2.0"  Black w/color change silver or gold cross detail

    Tattoos
    Make Up -

    Poses - {PM} "Penthouse" set of 8 poses

    My Usual Stuff 
    • Shape - Damiani "Denae"
    • Mesh Eyes - [theSkinnery] "Lovers Eye" Caribbean Blue 
    • Mesh Feet - Slink "Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged"
    • Mesh Breasts - Lolas Tango


    Foo Fighters - "The Pretender"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment