Friday, October 11, 2013

Forever


Hey Sweets,

I fell in love with this dress from {U.R.} Fashion Designs and I know you will too, so I had to blog it!  Tango and Phat Azz appliers included and it comes in blue (shown) gold, hot pink or red.  I'm also wearing the "Cinnamon" Skin from Deluxe Body Factory because it includes both Tango and Phat Azz appliers as well, which makes my life soooo much easier and it looks good too lol.  Slink appliers are available for their skins too.  Perfect!




u.r. fashion,sweetheart bodycon dress,tango,phat azz


dbf,deluxe body factory,cinnamon skin


Hair - Ison "Ruby" Busty Size

Skin  - DBF Deluxe Body Factory "Cinnamon"  Vanilla w/Tango & Phat Azz appliers

Dress - {U.R.} Fashion Designs - "Sweetheart Bodycon Dress with Slit" Tango and Phat Azz appliers

Shoes - .:L (Leticia) "Venere Pumps"

Accessories -
  • Earrings - Chop Zuey "Graceful Intuition Blue Earrings" scripted to have a reflective look
  • Ring - Cute Poison "Spiked Rings"  Silver
  • Cigarette w/Pose - Flowey - "Heirloom Cigarette Holder #1" short and long w/poses (from Collarbor88, not currently available)
Make Up - 
  • Lashes - Damned "My Perfect Eyelashes"
  • Lips - Modish "Tomoko Lipstick 6-Pack"
  • Fingernails - MC (Mon Cheri) "Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Lovely Solids"

My Usual Stuff -


Papa Roach "Forever"


No comments:

Post a Comment