Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm

Hello Snow Bunnies!

New round of Going Bust starts Thursday, 1/2/14 and runs through 1/6.  I'm wearing "Peepshow" by Pink Sugah in Aqua, which you can find on sale there for 99L. This is a twin pack with a pink version as well.  Tango/Evo/Lush and Phat Azz/Brazilia appliers included.  

Also, check out the just released hair from Underscore and the LaGyo feet tatts - cute!  

pink sugah,peepshow,going bust










Hair - Underscore "Pannan" Realistic, Reds 

Outfit Pink Sugah "Peepshow" w/Tango/Lush/Evo and Phat Azz/Brazilia @ Going Bust

Shoes - [Gos] "Bordello - Rock Chic" White

Accessories
  • Necklace & Earrings [glow] "Please Me" 
  • Lip Piercing - Pelle "Jestrum Lip Piercing" part of the Labret Piercing Set
  • Fur Collar - (lime) "White Faux Fur"
  • Feet Tattoos - LaGyo "Star" Crystal Tattoo
  • Garter w/ Flask - Fashionably Dead "Garter Flask" 

Make Up
  • Lashes -  DAMNED "My Perfect Eyelashes 

Poses  - [Expressive Poses] "Sofy"  

My Usual Stuff 


  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enchancement 
  • Mesh Breasts - Lolas Tango
  • Mesh Butt - L.Inc "Phat Azz"
  • Skin Curves "Lacy" Fair
  • Shape - Damiani "Danae" 

Ella Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong 
"I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"


No comments:

Post a Comment