Sunday, April 27, 2014

Painkiller

Hey Dolls!

I finally made it to The Suicide Dollz Event and now I'm broke lol.  But, wow, such great stuff there!  These gorgeous cardigan/bra tops were my favorite find, but there's new jewelry, stockings, and shoes here to show you too.  Definitely worth the trip!  

Since I DJ, I couldn't resist the new, headphones necklace from Mandala.  I won the Maiko hair with headphones at The Arcade a while back, so this was a good excuse to use it.  It was brown but modifiable, so I tinted it red.

















Photos w/Teal Top

Hair  Truth "Maiko" (comes with headphones)

TopBombshell "Ribcage Spell Cardigan" w/Tango applier @ Suicide Dollz Event

Jeans w/Panties - Miss Canning "Sassy Jeans 6 color pk" - Black, w/Phat Azz applier

Shoes - deeR "Open Ankle Boots Platform-Mult-Texture" 

Accessories 

Make Up 
  • Finger and Toe Nail Polish - ZOZ "Wild Silver Polish" for Slink Hands
  • Lashes - Damned "My Perfect Eyelashes"
  • Eyeshade - Ricielli "Night Make Up" Blue Eyes
  • Lips - MONS "Luscious Lipgloss2" Creamy Red

Poses - Eternal Dreams "Stylish" @ The Pose Fair

Prop - Serenity Style "Cute DJ Set" table, box of records, lantern included

Photo w/Red Top

Hair  - Ploom "Stephie" Reds

Top - Bombshell "Roses Cardigan" w/Tango applier @ Suicide Dollz Event

Skirt- Arise "Mini Skirt/Black" @ 100 Block

Shoes - SALT "Heels -Diamond Heart" For Slink Medium Feet

Accessories
Make Up - Lips - The Skinnery "Voluptuous Lip Junkie"


My Usual Stuff 
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Skin - Curves "Lacy" Fair
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enchancement 
  • Mesh Breasts - Lolas Tango
  • Mesh Butt - L.Inc "Phat Azz"

Three Days Grace - "Painkiller"


No comments:

Post a Comment