Saturday, October 25, 2014

Daughter of Darkness

Hey Witchy Ones,

The Beauty Pageant at Cleavage is still going on so I wanted to show you one of the really nice dresses on sale there.  This one is from Lolita - one of my favorite stores.  I'm wearing it in Plum with my Slink Physique body, but there's Blood and Dark colors, all with a shitload of other appliers lol.  

To make it more Halloweeny, I added some batty wings with a bow, QE high heels with a laced up corset look and bat wings, Jekyll & Hyde eyes, a pentagram necklace, and some really cool, scripted, smoke type stuff from The Stringer Museum" that is whirling around my head.

Oh and I'm wearing a new Ghostie Boo polish from ZOZ.  This is on sale at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room.








Hair  D!va "Nicole" Red Amber @ Collabor88

Dress  - Lolita "Diabolique Dress" Plum w/ Phat/Cute Azz, Ghetto Booty, Banned, Omega, Sking, and Mesh bodies: Slink Physique, WowMeh, Belleza, Kittie's Lair, Sking appliers on sale at The Beauty Pageant

Shoes - QE Designs "Elvira Ultra Platform" 

Accessories 

Make Up


Poses/Prop 

Body



Halestorm "Daughters of Darkness"



No comments:

Post a Comment