Thursday, October 9, 2014

Equilibrium

Hey Shopaholics,

This is the last week of the current Lubbly Jubblies (Sept 15 - Oct 13) so I wanted to show you one more hot item from there - "Bare My Shoulders" top from SexZ.  You can wear with or without appliers and it comes in lots more colors too.

The My Slink Obsession Event (Oct 5 - 22) going on too and the gorgeous ZOZ polish I'm wearing is on sale there.  This is one of her best designs I think!

Also, CH just released new jeans in blue, black, or original denim.  They come with a Banned applier or you can wear without.  Since I only have Phat Azz, I just copied the note card from the Banned into a Phat Azz applier and used it. 

In case you're Azz challenged like me lol, this is what you do:  You should have gotten a "Creator's Kit" when you bought your Azz.  This will have a modifiable Azz pants applier in it.  Drag that from inventory and rezz it on the ground.  Do the same with the CH Banned applier. Right click on the Banned, copy the notecard and paste into the Phat Azz notecard (deleting what is written there first).  Now, take the Phat Azz applier back in inventory and use it.





 

Hair - Little Bones "Sweetheart" Reds

Top  - SexZ "Bre My Shoulders" Fuchsia w/ Tango, Mirage, Delicat, Sinful Needs appliers @ Lubbly Jubblies (Sep 15- Oct 13)

Jeans - CH (Carmen Hoyes) "Ira Jeans" Black w/ Banned Applier (You can copy/past the nc and use in Phat Azz)
Shoes -  Bens Beauty "Neveah High Heel" Magenta
Accessories

Make Up
  • Lashes - Damned "My Perfect Lashes"
  • Eyeshadow - Mons "Eyeshadow Roar" Fuchsia
  • Lipstick - Mons "Fresh 2" Fuchsia
  • Nails - ZOZ "Posh Romance Silver" for Slink nails @  My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd

Poses/Prop
Body
  • Skin -Panda Punx "Neri" Cream Tone with Appliers Hud  
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet - Slink  "High"
  • Mesh Boobs - "Lolas Tango"
  • Mesh Butt - Luck Inc "Phat Azz"

U2 "Vertigo"





No comments:

Post a Comment