Sunday, February 8, 2015

Angel

Hello Angels,

With Love and Love Is In The Air opened and I spent so many Lindens I'm cutting myself off for a while lol.  But, sooo worth it.  I've got a few goodies here from those events to show you and a hot little lingerie set from Lushish Catz.

Plus, I've been dying to wear these gorgeous wings from RO!

lushish catz kish







Hair - D!va "Angelica" Red Amber @ With Love Fair

Bra & Panties Lushish Catz "Kish" Red w/ Phat/Cute Azz, Maitreya Mesh, KL Lena, Tango, Venus Mesh Body, Banned, and regular clothing layers

Shoes - Gizza "L'Amour Heels" Red @ Love Is In The Air"

Accessories
Make Up
Pose
Prop

Body
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Skin - Panda Punx "Neri" Cream
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet Slink "High"
  • Mesh Boobs - "Lolas Tango" 
  • Mesh Butt - L.Inc "Phat Azz"

Theory of A Deadman "Angel"


No comments:

Post a Comment