Thursday, March 5, 2015

World So Cold - Going Bust, ZOZ, and LOTS MORE!

Hey Snow Bunnies,

Even though the sims have mostly switched to Spring and it's March, I wanted one last pretty, Winter post.  Mostly so I could finally blog the cool crown with from Aisling.  It still feels like Winter anyway - lots of now today.  I love it!

The beautiful gown, from Tiffany Designs, comes in several colors and has every applier I can think of.  I can't believe it's on sale for only 99L at Going Bust  (Mar 28th - Apr 11th).  

Important note on the new, ZOZ polish,now on sale CSR (Mar 
1st - 15th): You'll need make sure your Slink hands and feet are up to date to use the hud now.  All you need to do is go to the Slink store and click on the redelivery terminal to get the lastest versions.  I'm actually glad I did this because my old ones had lots of stuff and sizes.  Much simpler now.  Plus, the ZOZ polish now has materials to make it look glossier and more realistic and there's only one hud needed for fingers and toes.

I also wanted to mention the MudSkin I have on.  I've been trying on some at various events but this is my new favorite.  Sooo pretty!  It's at The Chapter 4, but you'll need to get the appliers from the main store if you need them.  The only drawback is the appliers were very pricey.  But, you get them for all skin shades.


tiffany designs krystal gown,going bust





Hair - Tableau Vivant "Healy" Dip Dye 1 @ The Arcade

Dress -  Tiffany Designs "Kristal  Gown Silver, w/appliers for TMP, Tango, 
Slink/ Belleza/Lena/ Wowmeh /Phat Azz/ Ghetto Booty/ BANNED/ Brazilia  @ Going Bust (Mar 28th - Apr 11th)

Skin -  MudSkin "Rose, The Bloom" #3, Sunny @ The Chapter 4

Accessories
  • Necklace - L/Fx "Spectralplicity Amulet" Ectoplasm Blue 
  • Earrings - Yummy "Diamond Chandelier Earrings" 
  • Fur - Peqe "Twisted Stole" White
  • Crown - Aisling "Savage Winter Crown" Snow

Make Up

Pose 

Body
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Mouth - CR "Nyam Nyam"
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Boobs - "Lolas Tango" 
  • Mesh Butt - L.Inc "Phat Azz"

Three Days Grace "World So Cold"


No comments:

Post a Comment