Friday, April 3, 2015

True Colors - Lara Maitreya Mesh Body Review, New Tashi, Bishes, ZOZ, Magika!

Hey  Stylish People,

Lots new to show you today.  First, I got the Maitreya "Lara" Mesh Body. I already have Slink Physique, Perfect Body,and  WowMeh, but I have to tell you, Lara is now my favorite.  My shape (especially my ass and legs) looks better and the hud is super easy to use.  Try a demo at the store if you want.  It comes with mesh hands and feet but you can also use your Slink ones with it (which I have).   You can even add your Lolas to it if you wanted.  I used the Slink appliers to color match my hands and feet and it looks pretty good, but I still need a skin with appliers to be perfect. 

I'm also wearing a pretty, new outfit from Tashi that is one of the designs they have featured at Mahasiah Models Agency Fashion Week Spring - Summer 2015.  It's one piece mesh and has a hud with 3 lovely textures to choose from!  The shoes are a hot new release from The Bishes Inc and come in tons of colors to match anything you wear.  Even the necklace and purse have color change!  I love that.  ZOZ has a new, Spring polish at Cosmopolitan Sales Room (Mar 29-Apr 12)  Finally, this awesome hair was just released from Magika.

tashi gail, mahasiah fashion week



the bishes spiked heel,prism cluth




Hair - Magika "Friday" Hud 01

Skirt & Top - Tashi "Gail" Mesh w/Color Change Hud @ Mahasiah Models Agency Fashion Week Spring - Summer 2015 (Started Mar 29)

Shoes - The Bishes Inc - "Spiked Heel" Hot Pink for Slink High Feet, many colors 

Accessories
  • Necklace - B'Leaf "Spring Necklace" w/Color Change Hud
  • Earrings Glow Studio "Amore Earrings" Gold (includes 3 versions)
  • Clutch - Prism "Bow Clutch" w/Texture Change, poses


Make Up 

Pose - Eternal Dreams "Cecilia"

Body
  • Skin -  MudSkin "Rose, The Bloom" #3, Sunny
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet - Slink "High" 
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya "Laura" Mesh Body

Cindy Lauper "True Colors" Original



No comments:

Post a Comment