Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We're All Mad Here

Hello Crazy Girls,

There's something about Alice In Wonderland that has always fascinated me.  I don't why.  Maybe because I never really knew the fair tale as a child and it seemed so odd.  So, of course I had to go to the Alice in Sexyland event!  There are some amazing designers there so I shopped tons lol.  The E-clipse jacket with tails is fantastic.  Of course so is the Sys hat, Adoness polish, Meva necklace, Identity tatt....well, you can see that.

The sexy bodysuit is new from Lushish Catz and includes 3 hot colors.  Also new, the Risque shoes that I picked up at the last Going Bust.  Lipstick heels even!

alice in sexyland,lushish catz







Hair -  Entwined "Electra" Light Reds

BodySuit Lushish Catz "Gio Trio" Red, Black, and White w/appliers for Omega, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Lolas Tango, Phat/Cute Azz, Kitties Lair, Banned Dae, and Ebody 

Jacket - E-Clipse "I'm Late" Frac White  @ Alice in Sexyland

Shoes - Risque "Lipstick & Fishnets" Black for Slink High feet

Accessories - 

Make Up
Poses
 

Body
  • Skin -  MudSkin "Rose, The Bloom" #3, Sunny
  • Eyes - Dulce Secrets "Secret Garden Eyes" Aqua
  • Mesh Hands - Slink Hands Casual
  • Mesh Feet - Slink High Feet
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya "Lara"

Quiet Riot "Mama, We're All Crazy Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment