Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tortured Souls Of Boyfrends Past

Hello My Pretties,

I got some great stuff at Collabor88 to show you, including the Caged Head Piece which inspired the post lol.  I was going to name it "Ex-Boyfriends in Hell" but that seemed to harsh:p  I just LOVE Halloween and there were awesome decorations there too.

There's some new items from my amazing sponsors in here too -Lushish Catz, K-Otic, and ZOZ.  Enjoy!

baiastice caged headpiece, glam affair dia del muertos


 

Hair - D!va "Olivia" Black Amber @ Collabor88

Dress - Pixicat "Malignant Dress" Purple @ Collabor88

Accessories
Make Up
  • Day of The Dead Make Up - Glam Affair "Dia De Los Muertos" @ Collabor88
  • Nail Polish - ZOZ  "Bow Tie Fall"  White for Slink or Maitreya Mesh Hands or ZOZ Mesh Nails

Poses 
Body

Tom Keifer "Cold Day In Hell"


No comments:

Post a Comment