Sunday, November 1, 2015

Turn Back Time

Hi Fashionistas,

Yup, clocks go back an hour tonight.  A public service announcement and blog post lol.  I've been wanting to blog this skirt from Reverie because it is just beautiful.  The belt is included too.  I love this look.  This hair is gorgeous too and on sale now at CSR.  The cool clocks are all from Kaerri.  I just noticed some of the clock hands and a ring I have on didn't rez....damn SL been doing this to me for a while now no matter what my settings are. GRRRR.

Also, there is a YouTube clip below from an SL artist and filmmaker named  Glasz DeCuir.  It's really well done.  Hope you enjoy.


reverie,kaerri,shine by zd


Hair  Tukinowaguma "Helli" Reds/Blacks @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room 

Top -  Shine by ZD "Carmen Mesh Blouse" White @ Boho Culture Fair 2015

Skirt - Reverie "Lost Innocent" Noir (Mesh, includes belt)

Accessories
  • Necklace - Maxi Gossamer (MG) "Keshi Pearl Heart"
  • Watch - Lime "Platinum & Gold Face"

Poses 

Props - Kaerri  Assorted Clocks

Body



Cher "Turn Back Time"


No comments:

Post a Comment