Thursday, December 17, 2015

Blood Red


This is a super quick, no fancy photos post, but I think these amazing products speak for themselves!   Avale has created a sexy, classy dress with beautifully detailed fabric. I love everything she makes!  The Corset Shoes from Grumble are an exclusive at White Elephant and ZOZ's latest, Winter polish is on sale at Frost (Dec 14 - Jan 3).

I've been trying different skins and make up with the Lelutka head and this one from Swallow @ Kustom 9 is the best yet I think.  I bought the hair there as well.  The red in the "Fades" pack wasn't very red, so I just went with the brown.  I think it looks gorgeous with the red dress.  



Hair - Tableau Vivant "Fanny Hair" Fades @ Kustom9

Skin & Lelutka Mesh Head AS - Swallow "Georgia" Ivory @ Kustom 9

Dress - Avale "Venus" Basic Pack NEW

Shoes - Grumble "Corset Shoes" Red  for Slink High Feet @ White Elephant


Earrings - ANE "211 Moroccan Gem Earrings 2pk" Ruby/Mint @ The Chapter 4

Nail Polish - ZOZ "Winter Colors" with appliers for Slink, Maitreya, or ZOZ Mesh Nails @  Frost (Dec 14th - Jan 3rd)

Pose - Label Motion "TDR Mix"


Body
  • Mesh Head - Lelutka "Karin" 
  • Eyes - Dulce Secrets "Storm Soul Eyes"
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya "Lara"
  • Mesh Hands - Slink Casual
  • Mesh Feet - Slink High

Highly Suspect "Bloodfeather"


No comments:

Post a Comment