Saturday, January 2, 2016

You and I

Hi Virtual Beauties,
I had to log in to my hubby's account and get him some new clothes and a new skin because he never will himself.  I did pretty good since he hasn't take it off yet.  Although, he is still scared of mesh...easing him in slowly lol.   So thought I would put him in the blog.  I've got some new goodies from Fameshed on and our Winter house and outdoor decor from What Next in the background. 



Ginger

Hair - Mina "Lieke 02" Light Red @ Fameshed

Sweater - Besom Outfitters "Native Knit Sweater" @ Fameshed

Mini Skirt - Blah Blah Blah "Mesh Leather Mini Skirt w/ 7 color hud" (part of the Cross Business Jacket w/Mini Outfit)
Boots - Hucci "Hollis Boots"  Midnight @ Collabor88

Accessories
  • Necklace -  Maxi Gossamer "Sansa Amulet"
  • Ear Muffs - Lunasea Fashion (LF) "Ear Muffs" Black
  • Thigh High Socks - Izzie's "Thigh High Knit Socks" 

Poses 
Body
  • Skin - Mudskin " Rose, The Bloom 3&4"
  • Eyes -  Dulce Secrets "Catalina Soul Eyes"
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya "Lara"
  • Mesh Hands - Slink Casual
  • Mesh Feet - Slink High

Zephyr

Skin - Labyrinth "Bishop Skin" Light

Sweater and Jacket - Shine & Sharp by ZD "Gene Mesh Leather Jacket" Black C

Jeans - American Bazaar "Abex "Owen Jeans"

Shoes - Cold Ash "Jericho Desert Boot"

Scorpions "You and I"



No comments:

Post a Comment