Saturday, April 9, 2016

Decisions

Hey Virtual Shoppers,

The Evil Bunny Hunt 6  is in full swing.  I love these sexy, unzipped jeans and little top.  Can ya believe they are a hunt gift???  So are the cute little shoulder bears.  The necklace is new from K-Otic and on sale today for The Saturday Sale.  I've also got brand new lipstick and nail polish from ZOZ for the 100 Block Event which started today!







Hair -  Little Bones " Night" The Blend

 Top & Jeans -  Swak  "Mad World" - Tank w/black tank under it & Unzipped Jeans  HUNT GIFT @ Evil Bunny Hunt 6

Necklace -  K-Otic "Necklinx" Short @ The Saturday Sale

Rings - Kibitiz "Catherine Rings Set" Silver

Tattoo - White Widow "Assasin" Black

Nail Polish -  ZOZ "Urban Queen" Black w/Slink, Maitreya, Omega, and ZOZ Mesh Nail Huds  @ The 100 Block Event  (Apr 9 - 30)
Lipstick - ZOZ "Urban Queen Lipstick Fatpack  Tattoo layers, Catwa, Lelutka, & Omega Huds included too  @ The 100 Block Event  (Apr 9 - 30)
Props - Blissiere "Shoulder Buddy Bears" HUNT GIFT @ Evil Bunny Hunt 6

Poses 

Body
  • Eyes - Dulce Secrets "Aero Soul Eyes"
  • Mesh Head  - Leltuka "Karin"
  • Skin - Mudskin    "Rose, The Bloom" Sunny Skin  & "Abby Lelutka Head Applier" Sunny 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya "Lara"
  • Mesh Hands - Slink Casual
  • Mesh Feet - Slink High


The Clash "Should I Stay or Should I Go"


No comments:

Post a Comment