Monday, August 22, 2016

Take Me With You

Hello Virtual Life Travelers,

My SL hubby was telling me where he was going next weekend and I all I could think was "take me with you."  I so wish he could!  The theme for Tres Chic this round is "Bon Voyage" so these awesome, EvoLove poses are there now, suitcases included.  

I'm wearing two, new releases from Bens Beauty here.  Both have huds with lots of texture choices, a couple are shown here. New hairs, shoes, eyes, jewelry - see below!

bens beauty,evolove






Look #1

HairEntwined "Amber" Dark Reds @ Shiny Shabby

Dress  - Bens Beauty " Selin Frilly Dress" mesh w/ texture change hud for each layer

Shoes - Breathe "Umma Heels" Cerise @ Shiny Shabby

Accessories

Look #2


 Hair - Magika "Five Minutes" Hud 01

Tank - Bens Beauty " Mine Tank" Mesh with texture change hud

Shorts - Ipiteme "Layla Shorts" Mesh

Shoes - Bens Beauty "Guliz High Heels" w/color change hud




Both 

Make Up
 
Poses  - EvoLove "Bon Voyage Set" suitcases included in several colors @ Tres Chic

Body 
Prince and The Revolution "Take Me With You"

No comments:

Post a Comment