Thursday, September 1, 2016

No One To Keep Me Safe From The Rain

Hello Pretties,

Avale has released a great, new dress called "Nixie."  It has a sexy front and kind of a racer back.  Both can be colored separately with the hud.  ZOZ also has a lovely new polish called "Black Lace."  It also comes in "White Lace" and you can get it now on sale at Cosmo through September 10th.






Hair Crown "Avril" Colors
 
Dress - Avale "Nixie" Mesh w/color change hud

Shoes Phedora "Meiantha Boots" Black
 
Accessories
 
Make Up

 
Poses & Props  - What Next "Rainy Day Poses / Props" includes umbrellas and couple poses

Body 


Foo Fighters "Home"


Wish I were with you, but I couldn't stay
Every direction leads me away
Pray for tomorrow, but for today
All I want, is to be home
Stand in the mirror, you look the same
Just looking for shelter, from the cold and the pain
Someone to cover, safe from the rain
And all I want, is to be home
The echoes and silence, patience and grace
And all of these moments I'll never replace
Fear of my heart absence of faith
All I want, is to be home
All I want, is to be home
 

No comments:

Post a Comment