Monday, February 20, 2017

Heavy

Hello Fashionistas,

I used a different head today since I'm sick of seeing my self lol.  I've blogged it before, but Genesis Lab has it as one of the VIP Gifts so it reminded me.  Still not ready to shell out 4k Lindens for a Bento one.

Goose has the 2nd version of it's popular "Pot People" out at Shiny Shabby, which opened today.  There's new home and garden items from Lush, Mistique, Bad Seed, and Revival here.  Just about everything I'm wearing is from Kustom9.  

Enjoy!  







Hair Lamb "Jeanne" Ginger @ Collabor88

DressCandyDoll "Charlotte Dress" Chocolate w/color change hud for trim @ Kustom9

Shoes - Empire "Tithonia" w/color chane hud @ Kustom9

Accessories
Nail Polish - E. Marie "Vista ProHand Applier - Boho Magic" @ Kustom9
 
Poses / Props  
Body
Linkin Park "Heavy"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment