Sunday, May 21, 2017

My Little RNR

Hey Virtual Home Dwellers,

Warning, monster post approaching! 

Fashionwise,  KIB Designs has this hot little dress in both lace or sheer versions for The Darkness event (May 5 - 30).  The shoes are new from Bens and I'm wearing make up from Dulce Secrets for May's Make Over Room too.  Also, shame on me for posting late, but you have to hurry to get the sale price on the Dark Passions polish, since Dark Style Fair ends on May 22. 

Relay for Life Home and Garden Expo 2017 is open.  I hope you've been saving up your Lindens because there are loads of amazing creations and it's for a good cause.  There are 9 different areas, over multiple sims, so be sure and follow the direct SLURLs below.  Check here for direct SLURS to all stores at the event.

Today, I'm featuring a new, contemporary collection from Dictatorshop, which comes in PG or Adult, with awesome animations, and you can change colors by touching the little logo on each item.  I mixed it with some cool, industrial decor from Void and Kaerri.  Also from RFL, the coffee tray and books under glass, which are GIFTS from a new store called Eklektikos .  Aslo at the event, is a gool little gadget from The Mesh Cloud for photography lovers.  It's a hud that stores your favorite windlights.  I like this because I'm always re-installing my viewer to fix problems and now don't have to save my custom windlights somewhere and I can find them fast- they're here in the hud.

The wall art is actually a blank, photo frame divided into 4 sections, so you can add your own photos.  QE Designs has this at Genre - which is Sci Fi themed this month.



 






Hair Tukinowaguma (TKW)  "Kalm" Natural Colors Pack @ Shiny Shabby

DressKIB Designs "Teslinne Lace Dress"  w/ 6 lace pattern options hud, normal and sheer versions @ The Darkness Monthly Event (May 5 - 30)

Shoes - Bens Boutique "Karie Heels" w/texture change hud
 
Leg Tattoo - Carol G "Mohana Leg" Black


Make Up

Poses

Props 
Body    
  • Mesh Head & Shape - Lelutka Bento Head "Cate"
  •  Mesh Eyes - Queen of Ink "Queen Eyes"
  • Skin Applier Essences "Lark" Pale 02 w/ Catwa & Omega Appliers 
  • Mesh Body, Hands & Feet - Maitreya "Laura"
Danko Jones "My Little RDR"

No comments:

Post a Comment