Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summerfest 2013!

Summerfest 2013 started and I went a little nuts...  BUT, such cute stuff!   Skin, eyes, make up, beachwear, beachy stuff for my house - I bought it all lol.  What am I most happy about?  FINALLY, I found mesh eyes I love.  YAY!  Seriously, these eyes from [The Skinery] are the nicest I've found.  I'm also wearing their Voluptuous Lip Junkie lipstick which is hot. The rich texture and detail of this beautiful hat from Baiastice and this comfy looking yet gorgeous dress from  :V.e. is pretty amazing too.  Oh, love this skin from Glam Affair  Ok, so just about everything is awesome.  You see why I'm broke? lol





Hair - (Chemistry) "Lyric" (without the beanie it comes with)
Skin - Glam Affair "Summer" - America 01
Eyes - The Skinnery "Lovers Eye"  Carribean Blue
Lips - The Skinnery "Voluptuous Lip Junkie" Lipstick 2
Eyelashes - DAMNED "My Perfect Eyelashes
Hat - Baiastice "Frilly Summer Hat" Mint
Dress - :V.e. (Valentina E. Couture) "Barely Dress" Water
Mesh Hands and Feet from Slink
Outdoor Bed - [*Art Dummy!] "fire & water set" - comes with books and I also bought the fire bowl and standing fan w/sound!



Alice Cooper - School's Out For Summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment