Sunday, February 9, 2014

Anastascia

Hello Fashion Fans,
Just a quick post to show you a gorgeous hat from one of SL's premier "hatonistas."
I admit I never wear hats in real life, but I alway want to!  Maybe I just need somewhere fancy to go.  So in SL, I'm going all out in high style with the "Peacock Fro" from Hats By Couture Chapeau  to top off a stunning, formal dress.  I love peacock feathers too lol.

This is part of the "Blow Them Away" Collection so they are meant to raise some eyebrows.




Hair  Faenzo "Uffie" Dark Red

Skin - Panda Punx    "Maddie {Lovestruck} Skin Sunkissed" w/appliers for Slink hands, Slink feet, Baby Bump, Tango, Phat Azz - Exclusive for Room 69 which runs Feb 1 - Feb 20

Dress - Orage "Sensual Feelings"

Shoes - Shine  "Elle Ultra Platform" Noir

Accessories

Make Up 
  • Lashes ::iLike::. Lashes No. 1 
  • Shadow & Lips - "Ricielli Night Make Up" Silver Eyes + Lipstick 02


Poses -  Ma Vie "Fatale"

My Usual Stuff 
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enchancement 
  • Shape - Damiani "Danae" 


Slash & Myles Kennedy "Anastacia"



No comments:

Post a Comment