Thursday, May 15, 2014

Photograph - Lubbly Jubblies, Collabor88, CSR

Hey Pixel Beauties!

That's me looking longingly at a picture of my love who is so far away :( But to cheer me up, there's a new round of Lubbly Jubblies starting today (May 15 - Jun 13) and it's awesome!  LOL I'm wearing a sexy, snakeskin slip and hot shoes from there. The shoes say "Bitch" on them and we all know, the bitchier you are, the more they love ya lol.  At least seems so to me.  

The retro hair is on sale at Collabor88 and there's a new pack of nails & nail polish from ZOZ at Cosmopolitan Sales Room.  This is a little different - it has mesh nails for those without mesh hands and it has them for those who use Slink as well (just turn your Slink nails off with the utilities hud).

wickednight,salt,lubbly jubblies







Hair  - Clawtooth " A Little Lamb" Exquisite Reds Pack" @ Collabor88


Lingerie - WickedNight "Snakey Slip" Black w/ Lolas Tango, Lush, Phat Azz, Sking, UL appliers,  @ Lubbly Jubblies
  
Shoes - SALT "Bitch Flipflops" Silver, Also available with Gold, for Slink High Feet Only @ Lubbly Jubblies

Accessories 
  • Ring - me "Calla Collection" Silver
  • Necklace - LouLou&Co "Hyperion"


    Make Up 
    • Finger Nail Polish - ZOZ "Silver Lines" for Slink (mesh nail and polish combo pack) 149L @ CSR
    • Lashes - PICHI "Helena Eyelashes Long" 
    • Lips - PICHI "Fever Gloss Paradise" Cherry Red

    Poses/Prop -
    • Stand - !Ibang "Stands 395-399"
    • Chair with Poses - Immerse "Autumn Meadows Chair - Red Tones"
    • Tabletop Frame - Laynieland "My Love Photo Frame"
    • Mirror - Magic Nook "Beloved Mirror" - Gives you compliments in chat when you click it!

    Body
    • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
    • Skin - Wow Skins "Luna" Milk
    • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enchancement 
    • Mesh Feet Slink "Female High Feeet"
    • Mesh Breasts - Lolas Tango
    • Mesh Butt - L.Inc "Phat Azz"


    Def Leppard "Photograph"




    I'm outa luck, outa love 
    Gotta photograph, picture of 
    Passion killer, you're too much 
    You're the only one I wanna touch 
    I see your face every time I dream 
    On every page, every magazine 
    So wild so free so far from me 
    You're all I want, my fantasy 

    Oh, look what you've done to this rock 'n' roll clown 
    Oh Oh, look what you've done 

    Photograph - I don't want your 
    Photograph - I don't need your 
    Photograph - All I've got is a photograph 
    But it's not enough 

    I'd be your lover, if you were there 
    Put your hurt on me, if you dare 
    Such a woman, you got style 
    You make every man feel like a child 
    You got some kinda hold on me 
    You're all wrapped up in mystery 
    So wild so free so far from me 

    You're all I want, my fantasy 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment