Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Storm is Coming

Hi Pixel People,

Bens Beauty has lots of new releases out.  Here are a couple:  First, the "Peggy" hair comes in all colors and in fades.  It looks great with my new, mesh head. Second, the boots are at Flower Power 2016.  These lace up the front of the foot and partially up the back.  I cheated here because they are made to fit Slink High feet and the Slink Physique body.  I'm wearing Maitreya, so they didn't fit me perfectly.  Also new, a pretty nail polish for Slink hands or mesh nails from Pulcino.  

I bought the outfit at Kustom 9.  The skirt fits perfectly.  The top however has cut out sleeves.  There is a hud to match your skin tone in those areas.  Somehow though, I couldn't get it to match or fit quite right.  So, demo it for sure.

I took the photo at a fantastic sim called "Kaleidoscope."



Hair - Bens Hair Style "Peggy Hair"  Ginger

Top Seul "Cut Out Turtleneck" Nude @ Kustom9

Skirt - Seul "Safari Lace Up Skirt"  Camel @ Kustom9

Boots - Bens Boutique " Agathe High Boots" for Slink High Mesh Feet and Slink Physique @ Flower Power 2016

Nail Polish - Pulcino "Printemps" for Slink hands

Pose Poesesion "Jalin"
Body

Like A Storm "Change Tomorrow"


No comments:

Post a Comment