Saturday, January 28, 2017

Far Away For Far Too Long

Hey Style Obsessed People,

If you're feeling romantic or getting ready for the big V-Day holiday, Avale has a lovely, silky dress you can toss on (and slip off).  This has a color hud and always looks classy and sexy too.  I'm also wearing a cute, "I Love U" necklace from Cara Creations.  You can get this in either pink or red and both have 3 metal options.

If you're like me and have an SL love who is too far away, you'll love the cute stuff I got at The Epiphany from Cosmic Peaches.  I always say I won't play the damn GACHAS, but...















Hair - Truth "Lisette" Gingers @ Uber


Dress - Avale   "Edith" w/ 10 color hud @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room ( NEW ROUND starting January 30, 2017) 

Accessories
  • Necklace - Cara Creations ""I Love U Necklace" Non-rigged available in either Pink or Red w/ Silver, Gold, and Pewter options
  • Rings - Kibitiz "Gaia Rings" Gold @ The Epiphany
Nail Polish - Dark Passion Koffin Nails "Trendy Enchantment" @ Mesh Body Addicts ( thru January 31)
Poses  
Props
Body
Nickelback "Far Away"


No comments:

Post a Comment