Friday, September 5, 2014

All Depends On My Mood - Lubbly Jubblies, 24 Sq, Arcade, CSR


Check out this sexy top from Salt.  It's on sale for 75L at the moment at Lubbly Jubblies (through Sept. 13) and comes in several colors with Tango, WowMeh, and Physique appliers!

The 24 Squared Event is now open!  This is an awesome event. I got tons of stuff to blog for it and I still found things to buy lol.   I'm wearing a new Vanity hair from there.  Also, I finally found some great lipstick and it's in tons of colors from JUMO.  Also at 24 Squared.  

The Cosmopolitan Sales Room has a new ZOZ polish - gorgeous as always!

There's also a couple of fun items here from The Arcade too.  I actually got super lucky and won early access to the event -  Out of 1500 people!  This was awesome, except that it was the same night I was going out of town to see Aerosmith and Slash/Myles Kennedy! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  So, I ended up going to the concert and then logging in with my laptop afterward at the hotel to get to The Arcade. Unfortunately, my laptop can't handle SL and it was laaaag city, even without the crowd, but I did manage to get some things lol.





SALT, Lubbly Jubblies, ZOZ,CSR, Vanity Hair, 24 Squared, the arcade





Hair - Vanity "Moods" @ 24 Squared

Top - Salt "Jersey Shruggie" Dusty Flower w/Lolas Tango, WowMeh, or Slink Physique appliers on sale  @ Lubbly Jubblies (Aug 15 - Sept 13)

Skirt - Lolita "Jeans Skirt - Black" w/appliers for Phat/Cute Azz, Sking, Ghetto Booty

Shoes - Bombshell "Bahama Heels" Black Rose for Slink High Feet

Accessories
  • Short Necklace - Mons "SunCharm Necklace"
  • Long Necklace - Ben's Beauty "Snake Necklace"
  • Hand Bracelets  - Tantalum "The Klohie Hand Bracelet"
  • Belly Piercing - LeForme (LF) "Body Diamonds Purple"
  • Crown - Boom "Princess Crown" Silver
  • Sash - Commoner "Paegant Sash / Miss Behaves" @ The Arcade
  • Falling Panties - Kennedy "Falling Down Panties" Mesh

Props
Pose 

Make Up
  • Lashes Pink Acid "My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Make-up 5pk" My Natural Alpha Top Eyelashes
  • Lips - JUMO "Vega Lips in 30 Colors"  Bardot @ 24 Squared
  • Nails - ZOZ "Soft Silver Tips" finger and toe polish for Slink @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room (Aug 31- Sept 13)

Mesh Body Parts
  • Mesh Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet - Slink  "High"
  • Mesh Boobs - "Lolas Tango"
  • Mesh Butt - Luck Inc "Phat Azz"
  • Skin -Panda Punx "Neri" Cream Tone with Appliers Hud 

Meredith Brooks "I'm A Bitch"


No comments:

Post a Comment