Sunday, December 14, 2014

Won't Be Home For Christmas

Hey Sexies,

Check out the hot, strapless, dress from Avale.  This also comes in black too and hugs your curves tight.  Of course, it's cold outside so I'm wrapped in a soft, faux, fur coat from Collabor88.  The hair is one of best things I got at Arcade  (I don't know what I was thinking with most of the stuff I got lmao) and I really love the collar from Pure Poison, so different.  And of course, another stunning polish from ZOZ with little reindeers.























Hair -  Spellbound "SweetDreams" Reds @ The Arcade

Skin - Deluxe Body Factory (DBF) - "Dove" Skin, Exquisite Ivory , "Sweet Flowers" hud for Slink nails (Shape not shown but also included) GIFT  @ POE7  

Dress - AVALE - "Sarah" Burlesque 

Coat - Foxes by Birdy "Faux Fur Coat" Grey @ Collabor88

Shoes - Bens Beauty "Rachel High Heels" 

Accessories

Make Up

Pose   Le Poppycock "Loose Ends"

Body
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet Slink "High"

Blink 182 "I Won't Be Home For Christmas"



No comments:

Post a Comment