Sunday, February 22, 2015

I've Given Up

Hiya Shopaholics,

I stopped waiting for my prince.  It just got waaay too depressing.  I was definitely in that mood today so, I did some major retail therapy. I have to say, finding a new hair designer did cheer me up a little lol.  Phoenix makes this hair and it incudes a color change hud for the ribbon. This, and the dress, are at Vanity Fair.  Actually, my inventory is so ridiculous that I forgot I have a dress just like this already lol.  But hey, I like it lol. 

I love the Yummy necklace from Collabor88 .  I have lots of their jewelry, but definitely not this one already lol.  The leg band is new from Dirty Stories, which always has cool stuff.  I'm also wearing the black tip version of the pretty polish ZOZ has at Cosmetic Fair (Feb 14th - 28th).






Hair - Phoenix "Eva Hair" Dark Browns @ Vanity Fair (Feb 20 - Mar 6)


Dress - Lilicious "Sweater Dress" Plum w/ Omega, Slink Physique, Slink Hands appliers and regular clothing layers   @ Vanity Fair (Feb 20 - Mar 6)


Make Up
  • Lipstick - Mons "Luscious Lipgloss2" Warm
  • Lashes - Redgrave "Eyelashes #20 -Diamond Dust"
  • Nails - ZOZ "Diamond Love Black Tips"  for Slink Hands @ Cosmetics Fair (Feb 14th - 28th)

Accessories

Pose/Prop

Body
  • Skin - Wow Skins "Melissa" Milk w/Physique applier, Slink hands and feet appliers
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Body - Slink Physique
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement

Linkin Park "I've Given Up"



No comments:

Post a Comment