Monday, February 23, 2015

Left Me Far Behind - Avale for Whore Couture 4

Hello Fashion Addicts,

Today's post features a hot, new release from one of my awesome sponsors, Avale.  This dress comes in plain black or version2 (shown) with little light spots in the fabric. It's an exclusive for Whore Couture 4, which starts March 1st @ 7am SLT.  However, Whore Couture members can get into the sim on February 28th @ 9pm SLT.  

My other awesome sponsor here is ZOZ with a new release at Suicide Dollz  (Feb 15-28).  Let's face it, there are no bad ZOZ polishes! (which is why they are in most of my posts).

I love the new tatts from Pervette and the face one from Idiot.  Pervette includes lots of appliers, but if you wear the Physique body like me, be sure to turn off the Tattoo Alpha Mask on the Slink hud to see it properly.  Thanks to Lana Colbalt for helping me with that.

Lots more new and amazing stuff from the fairs - shoes from Azoury, Nuuna make up, Meva jewelry, and hair from Tableau Vivant at Shiny Shabby.  This is a great event because not only are there top designers, but they give you a list of SLURLs for each shop and let you tp directly where you want to go.  I wish they all did that!

But that's not all! LOL  I decided to try the Nyam Nyam mesh mouth, just for a change.  I have to say, it was very easy to use and I was able to match my skin pretty damn close just using the color picker.  There are instructions for making an applier but I was lazy lol.  I have Loud Mouth as well, but I like this better.

avale for whore couture 4, hip leaf tattoo pervette,idiot tattoo,nyam nyam

avale serena dress at whore couture 4


Hair - Tableau Vivant "Shiny Hair" Naturals @ Shiny Shabby 

Dress - Avale "Serena Presure" Exclusive for Whore Couture 4 (Mar 1st @ 7AM SLT)

Shoes - Azoury "Vita Heels" Black for Slink Medium Feet

Make Up

Accessories
  • Face Tattoo - Idiot "Indie Face Tattoo" @ Vanity Fair  (Feb 20-Mar 6)
  • Body Tattoo - Pervette "HipLeaf" includes Gold or Black, 1 & 2 w/appliers for Maitreya, Slink, Omega, TMP
  • Necklace & Rings - Meva "Ani Set" w/color change for each piece @ Vanity Fair

Pose/Prop
  • NanTra "In Repose Stool"
  • Rack "I'm Waiting" Dollarbe on MP

Body
  • Mesh Mouth - CR "Nyam Nyam"
  • Skin - Wow Skins "Melissa" Milk w/Physique applier, Slink hands and feet appliers
  • Eyes - The Skinnery "Lover's Eye" Carribean Blue 
  • Mesh Body - Slink Physique
  • Mesh Hands - Slink "Casual" w/Avatar Enhancement
  • Mesh Feet - Slink "Medium"

Candlebox "Left Me Far Behind"



No comments:

Post a Comment