Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hey Hey What Can I Do - New Tashi, Glow Designs, Exile,Posesion

Hey, Hey Girls,

Today, I have a fabulous dress from Tashi to show you.  This has a color change hud with black and beige options.  When I was taking the photo, a newb landed next to me (as usual) and just as I was getting annoyed, said "wow, I love that dress."  The nail polish is also from Tashi.  I wore a new hair from Exile and these great shoes from Glow Designs with it.  
Happy Shopping!

tashi,exile,glow designs





Hair - Exile "Walkin on Sunshine" Reds @ Hair Fair 2015

Dress - Tashi "Jeanne" Mesh with 3 Color Changes in Hud

Shoes - Glow Designs - Abby Shoes, Red for Slink High (also in sky or yellow)
Accessories 
  • Earrings - Glow Studio "Amore" 
  • Bracelets - Luxe "Handcuff Bracelet Solo" Gold
  • Clutch - Jumo "Absyssinian Clutch" Red
Poses Posesion "Almu" @ Kustom 9 

Make Up
  • Eyelashes Redgrave "20- Diamond Dust"
  • Lipstick -The Skinnery "Voluptuous Lip Junkie" 
  • Beauty Marks -Pekka "Pekka Beauty Marks"
  • Nail Polish - Tashi "Elastic Heart" w/ Slink, Belleza, Omega (Maitreya)
Body

Led Zeppelin "Hey Hey What I Do"


No comments:

Post a Comment