Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Almost Forgot My Broken Heart

Hiya Honies,

So, I'm a little late, since this dress from Prism was at the Aloha Fair last month, but it's so cute I wanted to blog it anyway.  I love the vintage look and Hawaii print.  It comes in more colors but the orange and aqua is my fave.  The Glow Designs shoes are at Cosmo right now in tons of colors and the jewelry is new from Stars.  

Oh and if you look close, there's a kitty in my bag lol.






Hair - Tableau Vivant "Reverie Hair" Balayage @ Collabor88

Skin - Glam Affair "Luna" Europa @ Collabor88

Dress - Prism "Leliani Dress" Orange & Blue

Shoes - Glow Designs "Khandi Shoes" @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room

Accessories

Make Up
  • Eyelashes Redgrave "20- Diamond Dust"
  • Lipstick - Pink Acid "Juicy Fruit Lips" Tangerine
  • Nail Polish - ZOZ "Summer Glitter Polish" for Slink


Poses - Posesion "Almu"

Body

Chris Cornell "Almost Forgot My Broken Heart"


No comments:

Post a Comment